Description / remarks:
Used complete Mycom/Goedhart/Baltimore NH3/CO2 cascade cooling plant with only 1.800 operating hours per compressor. This in condition as new industrial pump installation is engineered and delivered by the company ENGIE to a large chicken meat producer in the Netherlands. Baseline condition of this cooling plant: to cool down 2.700 pieces broilers of 2 kg from ±32°C to a core temperature of ±4°C in 1 hour. This industrial NH3/CO2 cooling plant is composed of the following main components:
- 3 pieces Mycom/Mayekawa N220 J VLE screw compressors, equipped with: oil separator, water/glycol oil cooler, oil pump, eco connection, Siemens 355kW E-motor IP55, Danfoss frequency controllers IP55. Capacity at -12°C/+32°C with eco/NH3/3600RPM is 1276kW per screw compressor.
- 1 piece Cabero dry cooler with regard to the oil cooling of the Mycom compressors 550kW
- 2 Baltimore CXVE 643-1218-60L hybrid evaporating condensers, capacity at wet bulb temp. of +22°C and condensation temp. of +32°C is 2473kW per condenser.
- 1 piece Pomar horizontal economiser/separator 525kW
- 1 piece Pomar horizontal NH3 separator/vessel -11°C, 770dm3, 5000 kW coupled to 3 pieces CO2 Alfa-Laval condensers type plate, capacity at -11°C/-7°C is 1250kW per condenser.
- 1 piece Pomar CO2 liquid vessel/separator -10°C, 9600dm3, 3750kW complete with 3 pieces Lederle Hermetic CO2 liquid pumps type CNF, 21 m3/h.
- 42 pieces Kelvion/Goedhart cooling evaporators type PLK, of which:
21 pieces with 5 fans 2.2 kW installed power per fan
21 pieces with 6 fans 2.2 kW installed power per fan , fin space 10mm, air direction blowing vertically downwards (if desired air direction blowing horizontally), material Cu/Al seawater resistant, defrosting through air (hot gas defrost possible). Coolers can also be supplied as a freeze storage evaporators at an additional cost.
- Heat recovery installation on the NH3 side, consisting of 1 piece Vahterus heat exchanger / condenser type Q-plate 450kW with water in/out temp. of +13°C/+24°C coupled to the discharge line of the NH3 installation.
- Alfa-Laval plate heat exchanger 225 kW at water inlet/outlet temp. of +18°C/+24°C coupled to the glycol line of the oil cooler.
- Complete control/switch cabinets with Siemens S7-300 PLC/ Simatic touchscreen and frequency controllers.
- NH3/CO2 detection system.
- All necessary control stations / stop valves / liquid valves / relief devices / floats with brands such as Danfoss, Herl, Witt, pressure certificates, original books and electrical drawings.
- Heat pump installation with a maximum outlet water temp. of 69°C, consists of 1 piece piston compressor package type N6HS frequency controlled with Siemens IP55 315kW E-motor, heating capacity is 1678kW (available at additional cost).
Note: If desired, we can adapt the cooling installation at an additional cost/reduced price as a cascade frozen storage installation -30°C or as a freezing installation -40°C/-45°C.