Used NH3/CO2 cascade cooling plant. This, in condition as new industrial NH3/CO2 cascade cooling plant is engineered and delivered by the company ENGIE to a large chicken meat producer in the Netherlands. Baseline condition of this cooling plant: to cool down 2.700 pieces broilers of 2 kg from ±32°C to a core temperature of ±4°C in 1 hour. This industrial NH3/CO2 cooling plant is composed of the following main components:
- 1 piece Pomar horizontal NH3 separator/vessel -11°C, 770dm3, 5000 kW coupled to 3 pieces CO2 Alfa-Laval condensers type plate, capacity at -11°C/-7°C is 1250kW per condenser.
- 1 piece Pomar CO2 liquid vessel/separator -10°C, 9600dm3, 3750kW complete with 3 pieces Lederle Hermetic CO2 liquid pumps type CNF, 21 m3/h, built on frame construction
- 42 pieces Kelvion/Goedhart cooling evaporators type PLK, of which:
21 pieces with 5 fans 2.2 kW installed power per fan
21 pieces with 6 fans 2.2 kW installed power per fan , fin space 10mm, air direction blowing vertically downwards (if desired air direction blowing horizontally), material Cu/Al seawater resistant, defrosting through air (hot gas defrost possible).
- Alfa-Laval plate heat exchanger 225 kW at water inlet/outlet temp. of +18°C/+24°C coupled to the glycol line of the oil coolers compressors
- Custom-made control/switch cabinets with Siemens S7-300 PLC/touch screen (at extra cost).
- Mycom/Mayekawa heat pump installation with a maximum outlet water temp. of 69°C, consists of 1 piece piston compressor package type N6HS frequency controlled with Siemens IP55 315kW E-motor, heating capacity is 1678kW (at extra cost).
- All necessary pressure certificates, original books and electrical drawings.
Note: At an additional cost, we can supply it with a complete compressor installation with brands such as Grasso, Mycom, Howden, or Sabroe.