Used Grasso/GEA complete two-stage Frigopack freezing-pump installation (built by Grasso / GEA for the company JBT/Frigoscandia). This in new condition two-stage Frigopack freezing-pump installation is composed of the following main components:
- Grasso/GEA two-stage screw package type BetaE-6AT, serial nr. 7917, year of manufacture 2000, equipped with:
1 piece low pressure Grasso/GEA screw compressor (Booster) type XBR coupled to a 250 kW Schorch E-motor
1 piece high pressure Grasso/GEA screw compressor type SR coupled to a 250 kW Leroy-Somer E-motor
Central oil separator, oil pump, thermosyphon oil cooler
Switchboard with star/delta switches and Siemens S7 PLC
- Low pressure separator (Surge drum), brand Armultra-LTD, volume 7,1 m3 complete with 2 pieces hermetic ammonia liquid pumps
- High pressure tank, brand Armultra-LTD volume 980 liters
- Eco vessel, brand Armultra-LTD volume 3,7 m3
- Closed intercooler, volume 240 liters coupled to the suction side -40°C for extra capacity / efficiency
- Custom made switch-board cabinet with new Siemens S7 PLC/Simatic touchscreen
- Baltimore / Evapco evaporating condenser of your choice
- All required valves, Danfoss PM control stations, floaters
- Software, E- diagrams, P&ID drawings, all required TÜV certificates
The mentioned cooling capacity of 856 kW is with refrigerant R717/ammonia at -40°C/+35°C, absorbed power approx. 490kW.
Note: The Grasso screw compressors with E-motors have been completely overhauled at Comron International and will be delivered with one year guarantee.