Used and in very good maintained condition complete Howden freezing-pump installation. This, complete freezing-pump installation has been composed of the following main components by Comron International:
- 2 pieces Howden screw compressors/package, compressor type MK6B/WRV20414550/679
- Each screw package/unit equipped with Leroy-Somer 200kW E-motor, water-cooled shell&tube oil cooler, vertical oil separator, oil pump, closed intercooler eco, control box with new Siemens S7 PLC/Simatic touchscreen
- Low pressure separator -40°C brand Cofrin volume 3,5m3 built on frame with 2 pieces Hermatic CAM 2/3 ammonia liquid pumps
- High pressure liquid tank brand Cofrin volume 1,5m3
- Oil cooling through a Baltimore cooling tower type VFL 241 HXR
- Evapco evaporating condenser type LSCB-185
- Custom made switch-box with new Siemens S7 PLC/Simatic touchscreen, Siemens soft starters for the 200kW E-motors and new software
- All requested valves, Danfoss control stations, floaters, P&ID drawings, E-drawings and PED pressure certificates
Mentioned cooling capacity is with the refrigerant R717 at-40°C /+35°C with eco, absorbed power approx.. 350kW.
This installation is very suitable for all types of spiral, tunnel, IQF, flow, blast, plate & belt freezers.