Used, very special low temperature DWM/Copeland/Helpman storage/freezing installation (cascade system) and consists of the following main components:
- Cascade central compressor unit, consists of:
1 x semi-hermetic DWM low pressure compressor, working with refrigerant R23 at evaporating temperature of -68°C
2 x semi-hermetic high pressure compressors, working with refrigerant R404A at evaporating temperature -30°C
- 2 x Helpman single sided blowing low temperature evaporators with each 2 pieces ventilators of 750W, electrical defrost, air flow 10.400m3/h, dimensions 210 x 110x 70 cm and weight 110kg
- 1 x Helpman double sided blowing evaporator for the production room(sluice) -20°C ambient temp. with 3 ventilators of 250W, electrical defrost, air flow 5.400m3/h, dimensions 345 x 170 x 59cm, weight 325kg with a cooling capacity of 28kW at evaporating temperature of -30°Cl
- 1 x Helpman air-cooled condenser with copper/seawater resistant fin coils
- Under-pressure and over-pressure valves
Mentioned cooling capacity is with the refrigerant R23+R404a at -68°C/-30°C, -30°C/+40°C.
This installation is suitable for a freeze storage of approx. 600m3with a storage temperature of -60°C to -65°C, very suitable for tuna storage.